They are in need of people and organizations to have food drives. The food needed is the food sent home with the students. To arrange a drop-off at the church, contact the office or Pastor Abby. For more details about Feed the Creek and what is currently needed, click here.
We are in need of all items listed:
- Pop top can of microwaveable Chef Boyardee 7.5 oz. serving (single size)
- Pop top can of fruit 8-9 oz.
- Non-refrigerated pudding 3.5 oz.
- Pop top can of vegetables 8.5 oz.
- Pop top can tuna 3 oz. or packet
- Pop top canned chicken 4.5 oz.
- Vienna sausage 5 oz.
- Goldfish crackers or animal crackers (snack pack)
- Cereal pack or Oatmeal packs individual wrapped (box of 8-10 single servings)
- Cereal bars & Granola bars individual wrapped (box of 8-10 single servings)
- Mac & Cheese bowls 6.75 oz.
- Cheesy Mac individual size 2-3 oz.
- Peanut butter 18 oz.
Additionally, there is a little pantry located in the back corner of the parking lot near the cemetery. At these locations students are encouraged to take what they need as the community is encouraged to drop off what they can provide. Check out a mini-pantry near you to see if it needs restocked! (There are also mini-pantries at each Elementary and Middle School and some fire stations). To see items needed in the mini-pantries, click here.
If, instead of donating food items, you would like to “adopt” a child, it’s $30/month or $300/yr. Checks should be made out to Feed the Creek and mailed to 4011 Dayton-Xenia Rd, Beavercreek, OH 45431; or you can adopt via the website at www.feedthecreek.com.